Caroling, Virtual Angel Tree & MORE!
Family Christmas traditions are the best! And we hope you will make one of our Annual traditions, yours as well. What started in Bristow in 2013, is now in its 5th year! Every Christmas, The Sweet Julia Grace Foundation chooses a very special local Raindancer that is currently in the midst of a storm, and then we SHOWER some major Christmas JOY onto them with the help of our amazing community.
This year we have chosen a very special Gainesville family.
- Niko, a Kindergartener at Haymarket Elementary was diagnosed with cancer his first week of school this year. His family had a lapse in insurance at the time of diagnosis, so they now have medical bills for Niko’s care totaling over $50,000. This family has spent so much time recently traveling back and forth for treatments, staying in the hospital for long extended stays, and navigating the new world of a life-changing, medical crisis. We are so excited to ‘shower’ the entire family with Christmas JOY, and show them how much their community is behind them, and loves them! We have chosen December 17thbecause he will be admitted to the hospital later that week for in-patient, intensive treatments.
Here is how you can help:
- Select an item off of our virtual angel tree to help with the family’s Christmas wish list and day-to-day expenses.
- Join us for our surprise CAROLING FLASH MOB for the family on December 17with Santa & special escorts from the Town of Haymarket.
- If you are on FB you can follow the FB event page for more announcements: https://www.fac
- You can choose an item off of the VIRTUAL ANGEL TREE AND GET DETAILS FOR THE CAROLING HERE: http://www.signupgenius.
Come spread some Christmas CHEER and help us show this family what community is all about! Let’s see if we can get over 100 carolers this year!!!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me!