Featured seasonal cocktail courtesy of Grafton Street.
A refreshing and easy to make cocktail that isn’t as heavy as most winter drinks.
2 oz. Gin or vodka
2 oz. Rosemary simple syrup (recipe below)
1/2 oz. Lemon juice
1 ¼ cups Sugar
1) Add the gin or vodka and rosemary simple syrup to a tall glass.
2) Fill the glass with ice and add club soda until the glass is nearly full.
3) Add the lemon juice.
4) Stir the contents of the glass for 10 to 15 seconds.
5) Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
6) Insert a straw and enjoy!
Steps for Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1) Bring 32 oz. of water to a boil.
2) Add 1 1/4 cups of sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3) Add 4-5 five-inch sprigs of rosemary and stir for several additional minutes.
4) Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before using.
John Condren is an Irishman and soccer fan with over 10 years of bartending experience and the creator of our rosemary-infused simple syrup for the Rosemary Collins. Grafton Street is an independently owned and operated Irish Pub & Restaurant located in Atlas Walk in Gainesville. Whether you are looking for a relaxing and delicious dinner, a pint of local craft beer, or sampling a whiskey from our selection of over 100 whiskeys, our friendly and charismatic staff will make sure your evening at Grafton Street is your favorite night of the week.