- “Ask a Master Gardener” Spring Garden Center Plant Clinics – Locations to be announced. April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, May 19
- Saturday in the Garden – see all of our best practices in action with class at the Teaching Garden, 9535 Linton Hall Rd, Bristow, 20136. April 14, May 5, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13
- “Ask a Master Gardener” Clinics at the Dale City and Manassas Farmer’s Markets, April thru October
- MGPW Plant Sale– Saturday, May 5 and September 8, 2018, Teaching Garden, 9535 Linton Hall Rd, Bristow, 20136
- April 21, 2018 Billi Parus Making Herb Ice Cream held at the Manassas Park Community Center, 1-3pm, there will be a fee. As summer approaches, we relish the idea of homemade ice cream. Billi Parus’ program will show you how to make herbal ice creams & sorbets, from start to finish. You will get all the tried & true recipes and sample several flavors.
Please reserve your space with the Horticulture Help Desk at 703-792-7747 or email@example.com